Profiel van 雁婷藍藍の猫脚缸WeblogLijsten Extra Help

Weblog


    26 mei

    way back into love

    Way back into love

    I've been living with a shadow overhead
    我终日生活在阴影中
    I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
    就连睡在床上;乌云也是紧跟不放
    I've been lonely for so long
    我已经孤单寂寞了好久
    Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on
    不断漫游在过去,却一直没有机会向前行
    I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
    我把所有的希望及梦想藏匿
    Just in case I ever need them again someday
    只是为了今后我还有机会需要它们
    I've been setting aside time
    我努力争取时间
    To clear a little space in the corners of my mind
    为了能保持我心中一块小小的角落能够洁净无瑕
    All I want to do is find a way back into love
    我只想尽一切可能,把爱找回来
    I can't make it through without a way back into love
    Oh oh oh
    如果没有了那份爱;我一定撑不过来
    I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
    我一直在等待那不愿闪亮的繁星
    I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
    我一直在找寻,但却毫无头绪
    I know that it's out there
    我知道它就在某处
    There's got to be something for my soul somewhere
    在某处一定有著什麼力量能解放我的灵魂
    I've been looking for someone to shed some light
    我一直在寻找一个能为我闪耀光芒的人
    Not just somebody just to get me throught the night
    并不是一个仅仅陪我一夜的人
    I could use some direction
    我会试著给你一个方向
    And I'm open to your suggestions
    并接纳一切你给我的建议
    All I want to do is find a way back into love
    我只想尽一切可能,把爱找回来
    I can't make it through without a way back into love
    如果没有了那份爱;我一定撑不过来
    And if I open my heart again
    如果我再一次敞开心房
    I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end
    我想我会期盼你就这麼陪我到最后
    There are moments when I don't know if it's real
    此时此刻;如幻似真
    Or if anybody feels the way I feel
    或许会有某人跟我有著相同的感觉
    I need inspiration
    我需要一点灵感
    Not just another negotiation
    而非一次又一次的妥协
    All I want to do is find a way back into love
    我只想尽一切可能,把爱找回来
    I can't make it through without a way back into love
    如果没有了那份爱;我一定撑不过来
    And if I open my heart to you
    如果我对你敞开心房
    I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
    我会希望你告诉我该怎麼做
    And if you help me to start again
    如果你希望一切从新来过
    You know that I'll be there for you in the end
    你知道我会就这麼陪著你走到最后

    (1) reacties

    Een ogenblik geduld...
    De reactie die je hebt ingevoerd is te lang. Maak hem iets korter.
    Je hebt niets ingevoerd. Probeer het opnieuw.
    We kunnen je reactie nu niet toevoegen. Probeer het later opnieuw.
    Je hebt toestemming van je ouders nodig om een reactie toe te voegen Toestemming vragen
    Je kunt geen reacties geven omdat je ouders dit hebben uitgeschakeld.
    We kunnen je reactie nu niet verwijderen. Probeer het later opnieuw.
    Je hebt het maximale aantal reacties overschreden dat je elke dag kunt versturen. Probeer het over 24 uur nog eens.
    De mogelijkheid om reacties te geven is uitgeschakeld voor je account omdat onze systemen aangeven dat je spam naar andere gebruikers verzendt. Als je van mening bent dat je account ten onrechte is uitgeschakeld, kun je contact opnemen met de klantondersteuning van Windows Live.
    Voer de beveiligingscontrole hieronder uit om een reactie achter te laten.
    De tekens die je typt moeten overeenkomen met die in de afbeelding of het audiofragment.

    Meld je aan bij Windows Live ID om een reactie toe te voegen (als je Hotmail, Messenger of Xbox LIVE gebruikt, heb je al een Windows Live ID). Aanmelden


    Heb je geen Windows Live ID? Maak er nu een aan

    Afbeelding van Anoniem
    jacky zegt:
    这首歌还OK,路过顶下
    30 Mei

    Links naar je weblog

    De URL voor de link naar dit weblogitem is:
    http://tingtingblue.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!24F764FB3F50EF03!880.trak
    Weblogs die naar dit item verwijzen
    • Geen
    *